< roboteur />
Roboteur, as an Automation Enabling low-code toolset, was specifically designed to offer its partners the ability to leverage its visual, building block design to architect, build and rapidly deploy Robotic Process Automation applications to solve customer requirements with practical and maintainable RPA software solutions.
The key factors to RPA success
- Alignment of RPA strategy to overall digital initiative
- Buy in of all stakeholders (leaders, employees) and adoption of technology
- A clear operating and governance model in relation to roles and responsibilities
- An early engagement with all role-players involved (IT, HR etc)
- The selection of the right processes to automate (POC or pilot)
- Building up a library or reusable RPA macros and processes
What RPA should be
- RPA does not require you to learn a language. It can automate in minutes and can be done by anyone who knows how to apply basic logic. Add this to the 100% agnostic technology and you have a very powerful process automation platform. From mainframe green screens to the latest cloud apps – automated straight through process by the same platform.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Macros are invisible, unknown, and unmanaged. They are a serious security risk and a business disabler. RPA is managed, visible and controlled. You know exactly what runs where and every single step is visually recorded to provide the ultimate audit trail.
- RPA becomes Cognitive
- The latest RPA solutions are starting to learn how to handle variable inputs. And soon they will self-analyze to improve processes. This is possible because RPA holds more information about a given process than any human ever could.
- Technology, Automation, and Integration
- RPA is 100% agnostic to technology. One single platform works with EVERY technology from the presentation layer OR from back-end integrations, databases, and APIs.
- RPA Anywhere for Anyone
- One solution for any technology with no language to learn. RPA enables you to democratize Enterprise Class automation - you can attack ANY line of business, front, middle and back office with one solution.
- RPA Scales
- Process steps or modules can be reused, shared, and maintained across the enterprise. Versions are managed and processes are triggered based on business events.